In this course, you will make 3 types of cold-pressed natural soap.
- Castile olive oil soap for the body or hair.
- Charcoal sunflower soap for scrubbing those garden hands.
- Eco soap for scrubbing pots and pans. This soap is the most ethical soap you can make. The secret to success is using used cooking oil.
The course includes soaps to take home (3 types), two single soap moulds and a 20-page ebook. Tea and coffee also provided.
This course will be happening in our beautiful backyard farm, located in Mullumbimby, NSW
What to Bring:
- Safety goggles and rubber gloves
- Your favourite essential oil(s) (at least 20ml)
- Wear a long-sleeved top and shoes
Investment $110 (all materials included)