This 10-week course is an interactive online course for anyone seeking to increase their knowledge in homesteading and permaculture design. It is packed with information, ideas and inspiration for you to learn how to design or re-design a home garden, backyard farm, homestead or community garden to be able to feed you and your family. Moving towards self-reliance and sustainability.
No matter how you like to learn. Planet Schooling has it covered.
Our Permaculture course is suitable for all types of learners. We will support you in creating your design with practical, auditory, visual and 1:1 learning. This includes weekly Ebooks, exclusive videos, LIVE Q&A and access to Planet Schooling Members FB Group.
During the weekly LIVE Q&A, you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered by the Planet Schooling team. Week by week, we will connect by Zoom to discuss your Permaculture Action Plan (PAP) along with your educational plan.
By the end of the course you have the necessary skills and support to kickstart your backyard farm, home or community garden.
Easy to follow, information dense booklets with approximately 30-50 pages long.
The course includes weekly Ebooks on topics that are covered during the week. PDF downloads and charts will also be available to help you with your learning process.
At the end of the course, we will also support you in creating permaculture experiences for your child/ren, with a bonus Ebook Curriculum Connections.
Founders of Ecocentro IPEC, Brazil’s largest and pioneering reference centre for sustainability.
Why is learning permaculture design with Planet Schooling and Ecocentro IPEC a great idea? Because we have walked our talk for over 25 years. Our educational team from Australia and Brazil, have over 50 years of accumulated teaching experience. We know we can help you kickstart your permaculture dream whether it be your backyard, homestead or farm.
Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple. Bill Mollison
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- The course includes weekly eBooklets, which can be downloaded to assist you in your transition and learning.
- Access to exclusive videos that will get updated yearly.
- Weekly LIVE Q&A where you will have the opportunity to get your questions answered by the Planet Schooling and Ecocentro IPEC team. Week by week, we will connect by Zoom to discuss your Permaculture Action Plan (PAP).
- Access to Planet Schooling Members area where you get to chat with your colleagues and share your experiences.
- Weekly suggestions and guidance for your individualised Permaculture Action Plan (PAP), helping you move towards resilience and sustainability.