Creating local resilience through growing perennial gardens to feed you, your family and your community all year round.
[real3dflipbook pdf=”https://dnareboot.wpcomstaging.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/The-perennial-garden-4.pdf” mode=”normal”]
Why do we plant perennials?
- Perennials extend your garden harvest
- Low-maintenance and energy saving
- Perennials help to build soil
How do perennials help to build soil?
- Perennials reduce or eliminate soil disturbance, resulting in greater soil life diversity
- Perennials plants keep living roots in the ground at all times meaning that they are feeding soil life all year round
- Perennials provide ground cover all year-round